History of the ancient church at Kilmaveonaig – the history dating back to 1275 AD. Bookplate to front pastedown of a previous owner. Gift inscription from the author, dated 1919, to the front free endpaper. The author was the Priest in Charge 1899-1912 and responsible for rebuilding the church. Laid in is a picture of the church. Illustrations are present though some are loose (they were lightly pasted to the pages rather than bound in. Covers slightly marked otherwise a Good copy.